- The operator of an online travel booking platform. The company’s platform operates through various channels and sells diversified travel products including flights, holiday packages, vacation rentals, and hotel rooms, offering customers a simple and unique entry point to multiple inventories, comparable and combinable, and allowing the personalization of each trip under unique conditions of flexibility.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of higher education in computer science, regardless of your level of experience, we focus on skills!
- Master the following skills: JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST – SOAP, MySQL …
- Have knowledge of the following technologies (this is a plus): ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Maven …
- Enjoy working in an OpenSource environment,
- Know the Agile development methods,
- Be rigorous, curious and demonstrate autonomy and good communication skills,
- You will work in collaboration with our European offices and interact with our multicultural team.
- Fluency in English would be a plus (at least intermediate level).
- Have the desire to invest in a project at an end customer by participating in its implementation and its technical and functional evolutions from the beginning to the end,
- Have the opportunity to increase your skills thanks to our internal workshops: Blockchain, Angular, Devops, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven…
- Have knowledge of e-commerce/Tourism (this is a plus).
- As part of your future JAVA J2EE Back-End Development Team, you will participate in the implementation and maintenance of various projects such as the development of webservices (hotel booking, car rental, activities, flight tickets… ).
- You will work on the development (new technical and functional evolutions) and maintenance of our systems.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of computer programs and applications as well as the elaboration of technical specifications.
- You will have to carry out technical and functional tests and will have to take corrective measures.
- You will also be in charge of technical support.
- The technical stack is the following: JAVA J2EE – Spring – Hibernate – SOAP – REST – JSON – XML – MySQL and MongoDB – ElasticSearch – BigData – MariaDB – Maven – Kubernetes – Docker.